Membership at the Shrewsbury Sports Center gives you access to our entire facility, including Hit Quarters and member pricing on all our programs and activities. Memberships are available in monthly installments or one time annual payments. Call us at (508) 845-1000 to speak to our membership director Liz Nichols, who may also be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior members (age 65+) are eligible for 10% off their monthly or paid in full dues. Must present a valid ID on first visit to receive discount.
Active Duty Military are eligible for 10% off their monthly or paid in full dues. Must present valid military ID on first visit to receive discount.
Discounts are applied on a company to company basis, based on agreed upon terms. If your company provides corporate memberships, call us or ask your company for more information.
Our Full Club Membership grants access to all of the facilities and benefits the club has to offer. Benefits include:
- access to all of the fitness and cardio equipment.
- member rates on all Personal Training, Group Training & Group Exercise programs.
- member rates on Bootcamps and Daily Workouts
- ability to book tennis and racquetball courts at the member rate.
- member rate on all tennis and racquetball programs.
- Summer access to our outdoor pool.
- member rates on swim lessons and other aquatics programs.
- member rates on basketball programs.
- ability to book basketball courts at the member rate.
- member rates at our partner Hit Quarters.
- ability to rent a locker.
- access to our sauna.
- member rates on summer & vacation tennis and sports camps.
College Student Membership
College students pay as you go, 30 days at at time! No annual commitment, no activation fee & no enhancement fee! Our Student Fit Membership is designed for college students who are looking to access our fitness facilities and programs at a significantly reduced cost. Undergraduates under 25 with a valid college student ID are eligible for this membership type.